Saturday, May 20, 2006

 

Web Design and Hosting

I'm thinking to build a website to promote my Mutual Marketing Business. My frenz had suggested me to buy a domain name in www.factsaboutadsense.com . Only $8.95/yr. Well, I think it's a reasonable price. But, I wonder if there are lower than this price.

Besides, I need web design, web hosting and email services too. I feel it's more easy to buy all these under one roof. Hmmm......any command on this. Well, I gotta improve my ebusiness, may be getting the bulk email marketing or web advertising can help promote my website.

Ohhh, yes.....Anyone know how to get a shopping cart webpage design? I mean how to design or build a shopping cart. Share with me, if you know something, or a website on related to this.

Comments:
If you want to build an e-business or take your existing business online, the solutions offered by Infyecommerce can provide your business website with the tools and web hosting it needs. Please visit. http://www.infyecommercesolution.com/
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Medical Practice Management Software
Medical Practice Management Software



Earn $ On-line
Entertainment
Links
archives